"And those that entered, male and female of all flesh, went in as God had commanded him. And the LORD shut him in." - Gen 7:16
“I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.” – John 10:9
- By Your grace, Noah was saved
- The world deserved Your wrath but You made a way for the obedient to be spared
- It was You who commissioned the ark… the one safe place on earth
- You designed its one door of opportunity
- And it was up to You when that door shut
- Like Noah, who preached righteousness, I too have been given a mission to proclaim to the world a message of righteousness.
- Telling them how they can escape the flood of Your wrath
- Through a singular door
- A door that is still standing open.
- Which You in your patience have left open because You don’t wish for anyone to perish.
- Knowing this, help me to do the only thing that makes sense
- Help me preach people to the door!
- Preach people to Christ, who stands with an open invitation into the righteousness found in Him.
- And give me energy and endurance to never stop guiding people to the door of Your grace until in your wisdom You close the Door forever in eternity.